Invisalign Treatment – Frisco, TX
The Clear Choice for Straightening Teeth
As an Invisalign patient himself, Dr. Buchwald is very knowledgeable on how to use these removable aligners as a tool to straighten your teeth. He has treated hundreds of patients by performing these custom digital setups and designing the Invisalign trays necessary to accurately align the teeth. Dr. Buchwald regularly attends Invisalign continuing education courses which allows him to stay up to date on the latest advancements so that he can provide more accurate and efficient results for his patients. If you want to find out whether you are eligible to begin treatment with Invisalign in Frisco, contact our office today!
Why Choose Buchwald Orthodontics for Invisalign Treatment?
- Available for Teens and Adults
- Board-Certified Orthodontic Expert
- Fewer Appointments and Faster Results
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign treatment in Frisco, TX, is the process of wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth. Dr. Buchwald creates a unique, digital treatment plan that maps out the exact movements of your teeth. Based on the movements in your plan, Dr. Buchwald will then design your Invisalign aligners to apply just the right amount of force at the right time.
Each set of aligners will gently and gradually shift your teeth into their correct position, according to your treatment plan, until your beautiful new smile is created. For ideal tooth movement, Dr. Buchwald recommends wearing your aligners for 20-22 hours a day. He will also schedule you to change to a new set of aligners every 1 to 2 weeks depending on your plan. Throughout your Invisalign treatment, Dr. Buchwald will see you at regularly scheduled appointments to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned and make any adjustments to your aligners, if needed, to keep your teeth on track.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
- Clear, Transparent Appearance: With Invisalign, you can improve your smile without anyone knowing you’re receiving treatment.
- Less Irritation: There are no metal brackets or wires, so there will be less irritation to your soft oral tissues.
- Faster Results: You will achieve a new and improved smile in less time than it takes with traditional metal braces.
- Easy to Maintain: All you need is a toothbrush, clear soap, and lukewarm water to clean your aligners.
- Flexibility: You will be instructed to remove your aligners while eating, drinking, and cleaning them. This gives you greater flexibility and does not limit your food choices.
Indications for Invisalign
Invisalign is extremely versatile at treating various orthodontic problems, such as:
If teeth sit too close to each other, this can create problems for effective cleaning. As a result, you become more susceptible to tooth decay and cavities. Invisalign can move your teeth to ensure adequate space is between them, making it easier to clean and maintain.
Spaces Between Teeth
If you have one or more spaces between your teeth in your mouth, this can lead to trapped bacteria and food particles, resulting in serious dental problems if left untreated. By using Invisalign aligners, they can work to bring your teeth closer together and into more proper alignment.
Invisalign is great for improving all types of bite problems, including an overbite, underbite, crossbite, and even an open bite. Not only will it reduce wear and tear on your teeth, but it will also alleviate chronic jaw pain.
Cost of Invisalign Treatment
The cost of Invisalign treatment will vary from patient to patient. Depending on a number of factors that our team will consider, your Invisalign experience could be significantly cheaper than another individual’s. Some of the factors considered include:
- The complexity of your individual case
- The number of clear aligners you will need for effective treatment
- Whether you will need only a top or bottom aligner, or both
- Your retainer
Invisalign is for Teens Too!
Interested in knowing more about Invisalign for your teen? Click below for more information.
Call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation to see if Invisalign is the right treatment option to create your new perfect smile.